- To be a residential inspector you must have a current Louisiana State License.
- The license #’s began in January 2000 with 10001 as the first inspector in the state to be licensed.
- You can gauge home inspector experience just by knowing this number. The higher the number the less experienced the home inspector.
- Our license information: James E. Yaeger ( LHI #10025) and Solomon Falgout III LHI #10990
- Home inspectors follow a strict set of State Standards (www.lsbhi.state.la.us) for these inspections. Reports, knowledge, presentation, and the overall inspection experience are left up to each individual.
Contact Bayou State Inspections to learn more about our inspection services.